VYDIA Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- VYDIA's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.5M per year.
- VYDIA received $7.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- VYDIA's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- VYDIA's total funding is $8.9M.
- VYDIA has 56 Employees.
- VYDIA grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- VYDIA currently has 1 job openings.
What Is VYDIA?
Vydia (vydia.com) is a fast-growing, Inc. 500 technology company that has built a premier platform for the exploding video content industry. Our solutions empower music creators to easily distribute, manage, and optimize their video and audio content through one centralized platform. The company is a leader in the space as evidenced by strategic partnerships and integrations with Vevo, YouTube, Facebook, Spotify, Apple, and several more. The vision of the company is to disrupt the entertainment industry through automation, data, and artificial intelligence that helps both creators and the next generation of music distribution. Vydia is constantly evolving and has attracted more than 200,000 musicians, influencers, and brands worldwide. The company recently completed Series A financing, poising it to continue the exponential growth it has achieved since its inception.keywords:Entertainment,Music