Usborne Publishing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Usborne Publishing's estimated annual revenue is currently $56.9M per year.
- Usborne Publishing's estimated revenue per employee is $243,000
- Usborne Publishing has 234 Employees.
- Usborne Publishing grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Usborne Publishing currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Usborne Publishing?
Usborne Publishing is the largest and most successful independent children's book publisher in the UK. Named Independent Children's Publisher of the Year in 2014 and UK Private Business of the Year in 2015, Usborne has been publishing brilliant books for children of all ages for over 40 years. There are over 2,500 Usborne books in print, from books for babies to young adult novels, and around 30 new titles are released each month. In addition to the UK publishing programme, Usborne books are sold worldwide in English and have been translated into over 100 languages by partner publishers. Books are published under the Usborne name in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese and Korean. Usborne China - our Chinese language imprint - will launch in autumn 2017. Usborne's head office is in London, UK. There are also Usborne design/editorial offices in Oxford and Wolverhampton. Usborne Books at Home is the direct sales division of Usborne Publishing.keywords:N/A