UroGen Pharma Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- UroGen Pharma's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.4M per year.
- UroGen Pharma received $162.1M in venture funding in January 2019.
- UroGen Pharma's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- UroGen Pharma's total funding is $58.2M.
- UroGen Pharma has 170 Employees.
- UroGen Pharma grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- UroGen Pharma currently has 2 job openings.
What Is UroGen Pharma?
UroGen Pharma Ltd. (Nasdaq:URGN) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing advanced non-surgical treatments to address unmet needs in the field of urology, with a focus on uro-oncology. The Company has developed RTGel, a proprietary sustained release, hydrogel-based platform technology that has the potential to improve therapeutic profiles of existing drugs. UroGen Pharma's sustained release technology is designed to enable longer exposure of the urinary tract tissue to medications, making local therapy a potentially more effective treatment option. UroGen Pharma's lead product candidates, MitoGel (mitomycin urothelial gel) and VesiGel (mitomycin intravesical gel), are designed to potentially remove tumors by non-surgical means and to treat several forms of non-muscle invasive urothelial cancer, including low-grade upper tract urothelial carcinoma and bladder cancer, respectively. UroGen Pharma is headquartered in Raanana, Israel with U.S. headquarters in New York.keywords:N/A