Urgent Care for Children Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Urgent Care for Children's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.1M per year.
- Urgent Care for Children's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Urgent Care for Children's total funding is $2.7M.
- Urgent Care for Children has 41 Employees.
- Urgent Care for Children grew their employee count by 28% last year.
- Urgent Care for Children currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Urgent Care for Children?
Urgent Care for Children (UC4C) operates after-hours pediatric urgent care clinics in the southern United States. We are headquartered in Birmingham, AL. We provide less waiting and quality care 365 days a year. Our centers strive to provide evidence-based quality care according to the latest pediatric guidelines of the American Academy of Pediatrics and other national organizations. Some of the illnesses which we treat include ear infections, respiratory infections, sore throat, fever, small abscesses, pneumonia, wheezing, rashes, allergy, minor injury, fractures, etc. Additionally, our clinic has facilities for x-rays, rapid tests such as flu and RSV, and basic lab support. We employ a robust pediatrician follow up model, in which primary care practitioners are provided with information about their patient's urgent care visit in a very timely manner.keywords:N/A