Urbint Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Urbint's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.4M per year.
- Urbint's estimated revenue per employee is $132,152
- Urbint's total funding is $20M.
- Urbint has 79 Employees.
- Urbint grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Urbint currently has 21 job openings.
What Is Urbint?
Urbint uses artificial intelligence to empower utilities and infrastructure operators to predict and prevent threats, making communities safer and more resilient. Urbintￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs technology leverages proprietary Models of the World and machine learning to enable risk-driven decision making, enhancing safety, reliability, and affordability ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾝ all while reducing emissions. Urbint partners with over 40 utilities, including 9 of the top 10 largest gas utilities in North America. Urbintￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs customers include National Grid, Southern Company, Con Edison, Exelon, Dominion, NiSource, and Xcel Energy among others. Urbint was founded in 2015 by Corey Capasso and is headquartered in New York City.keywords:saas