Upstatement Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Upstatement's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.2M per year.
- Upstatement's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Upstatement has 35 Employees.
- Upstatement grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Upstatement currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Upstatement?
We're a Boston-based web design and development firm. Upstatement officially opened its doors in 2008, but it was really born during late nights at The Daily Orange, the student newspaper at Syracuse University. That's where we met before graduating to the newsrooms of The New York Times and Boston Globe. Working in the media taught us how to tell stories, organize information, and work on tight deadlines - experiences that perfectly prepared us for the coming online revolution. Now we apply our skills as editorial designers to a variety of websites and applications, with a particular affinity, of course, for news outlets.keywords:Consulting,Advertising,Media,Publishing,Software Development