UpLift Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- UpLift's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.6M per year.
- UpLift received $123.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- UpLift's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- UpLift's total funding is $689M.
- UpLift has 135 Employees.
- UpLift grew their employee count by -16% last year.
- UpLift currently has 2 job openings.
What Is UpLift?
UpLift's mission is to make travel more accessible, affordable and rewarding by enabling travel providers to offer flexible payments to their customers. UpLift Pay Monthly has been adopted by many top travel brands and can be found on the vacation package sites of United Airlines, American Airlines, JetBlue Airways, and Southwest Airlines among many others. More than just another payment option, UpLift improves important travel marketing metrics including conversion, booking value, channel loyalty, cross-sell and ancillary revenue. UpLift uses the power of digital lending to offer travelers attractive interest rates and has raised more than $200M in lending capacity.keywords:Fitness and Wellness,Retail