UpKeep Maintenance Management Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- UpKeep Maintenance Management's estimated revenue is currently $6.3M per year.
- UpKeep Maintenance Management received $10.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- UpKeep Maintenance Management's estimated revenue per employee is $175000
- UpKeep Maintenance Management's total funding is $12.7M.
- UpKeep Maintenance Management has 36 Employees.
- UpKeep Maintenance Management grew their employee count by 64% last year.
- UpKeep Maintenance Management currently has 7 job openings.
What Is UpKeep Maintenance Management?
Mobile-First CMMS/Enterprise Asset Management System UpKeep is asset and maintenance management done the right way. We take a mobile-first approach to the traditional desktop-based enterprise software. We keep technicians out in the field working on the most pressing issues saving precious time and money. Tracking the costs of assets over their lifetime is now easier than ever. We keep businesses more efficient and streamline their workflow by eliminating paper work orders. We currently have over 70,000 registered users from small businesses to large enterprises. We offer low-cost solutions with transparent pricing to a common problem that many companies face. Our vision is to provide the best mobile solution for asset and work order management in a space that is dominated by traditional enterprise software companies. We've raised a total of $13 million by Y Combinator, Battery Ventures, Bain Capital, and Emergence Capital -Assign work orders -Create and save tasks -UPC Label scanning -Create assets and assign work orders to assets -Preview for analytical graphs We are a Y Combinator-backed company (YC W17)keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|The Product Eng...||$14.4M||140||2%|
UpKeep Maintenance Management Funding
|2017-03-27||$Undisclosed||Undisclosed||Bain Capital Ventures||Article|