Unravel Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Unravel's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.9M per year.
- Unravel received $15.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- Unravel's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Unravel's total funding is $35.6M.
- Unravel has 96 Employees.
- Unravel grew their employee count by -13% last year.
- Unravel currently has 7 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Unravel?
Application Performance Management (APM) for Big Data. Full stack performance Intelligence for Big Data Operations. Unravel helps companies accelerate the performance of their big data applications and clusters. Our team's experience comes from Facebook, Linkedin, Netflix, Rocket Fuel, Cloudera, VMware and more. Investors include Menlo Ventures and Data Elite Ventures.keywords:Analytics,Cleantech,E-Commerce,Enterprise Software,Wind Power
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
The true-crime-podcast universe is ever-expanding. We're here to make it a bit smaller and a bit more manageable. There are a lot of great ...
One of the local MVPs is the ABC Podcast offering Unravel, with season four dropping last week and already topping the charts in Aus.
But the deal started unraveling days earlier after Afghan President Ashraf Ghani postponed his trip to Washington and the Taliban refused to ...
Unravel Executive Hires
|2018-02-22||Luke Roquet||Vice President of Worldwide Field Operations||Article|