University of Washington Finance Association Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- University of Washington Finance Association's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.6M per year.
- University of Washington Finance Association's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- University of Washington Finance Association has 79 Employees.
- University of Washington Finance Association grew their employee count by 114% last year.
- University of Washington Finance Association currently has 1 job openings.
What Is University of Washington Finance Association?
As the University of Washingtonâ€™s singular and premier undergraduate finance club, the UWFA is dedicated to preparing students for excellence in finance. We tailor our organization towards our members and host events that will equip them for their careers. Our goal is to provide students with resources and opportunities in finance related fields, as well as provide a community where we can learn from each other. We focus on preparing students for careers in the fields of investment banking, asset management, and corporate finance. We do this through four primary functions: Foster Undergraduate Investment Group, the Investment Banking Accelerator Program, general meetings, and speaker events. The former two are exclusive subgroups within the UWFA that members apply to internally; they focus on asset management and investment banking respectively. The latter two are open meetings available to any husky undergraduate, regardless of admission into Foster or enrollment in the finance focus.keywords:N/A