University of Michigan Credit Union Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- University of Michigan Credit Union's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.1M per year.
- University of Michigan Credit Union's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- University of Michigan Credit Union has 148 Employees.
- University of Michigan Credit Union grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- University of Michigan Credit Union currently has 1 job openings.
What Is University of Michigan Credit Union?
University of Michigan Credit Union (UMCU), headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan has more than 80,000 members and assets of more than $700 million. A non-profit financial cooperative owned and operated by its members, UMCU is committed to providing a variety of products and services. We offer loans, checking and savings accounts, investments, financial seminars, budget counseling, online and mobile banking and more. The credit union is regulated under the authority of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) which means its members' deposits are federally insured up to $250,000. In addition to seven Ann Arbor branches, two in Ypsilanti (EMU Credit Union), one Dearborn, and four in Flint, the University of Michigan Credit Union belongs to the CO-OP Network of ATMs and Credit Union Service Centers. With more than 30,000 ATM locations and 5,000 Service Centers nationwide, members of UMCU can take care of their finances from any where in the country. Our Purpose: To aMAIZE our members, community, and team by working together for our shared success.keywords:Banking,Finance