University of Edinburgh Information Services Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- University of Edinburgh Information Services Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.5M per year.
- University of Edinburgh Information Services Group's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- University of Edinburgh Information Services Group has 183 Employees.
- University of Edinburgh Information Services Group grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- University of Edinburgh Information Services Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is University of Edinburgh Information Services Group?
The University of Edinburgh Information Services Group is one of Scotland's largest information technology employers, specializing in a wide variety of IT jobs and IT solutions. We provide first-rate library and IT services to the University of Edinburgh, a world leader in higher education teaching, research and innovation. We are committed to outstanding service delivery and continuous improvement, and believe in effective team building and communication. Often lauded for our forward-looking approach, we pride ourselves on setting and maintaining high standards in line with the University's international reputation across all areas of IT service. We offer a wide range of student internships, graduate jobs, entry level jobs, and directorships, with plenty of opportunities for international collaboration. Members of our extensive team enjoy excellent benefits such as: - An average of 35 days of annual leave - Extensive staff discounts for local shops and festivals - Use of the university's topnotch sports facilities - An excellent pension scheme - Various other family-friendly programmes including shared parental leave Be sure to follow our company page for up-to-date information on all our current job vacancies and latest innovation projects. To learn more about the types of library and IT services we offer, please visit our website at http://www.ed.ac.uk/information-services, and don't forget to check out the IS news feed at http://www.ed.ac.uk/information-services/about/news for the latest IT news out of Scotland.keywords:N/A