Universal Textiles Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Universal Textiles's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.1M per year.
- Universal Textiles's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Universal Textiles has 62 Employees.
- Universal Textiles grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Universal Textiles currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Universal Textiles?
Universal Textiles are online suppliers of quality clothing and home textiles. We stock over 100,000 products from 350 brands including Adidas, Disney and CAT, all at great low prices. Formed in 1986, the company started life as a hosiery wholesaler, offering products to local people in and around Leicester. In 2005 we rebranded, forming on an online retail presence to sell to customers throughout the UK. Since then the company has expanded rapidly, and now trades in America, Japan, France, Germany, Italy, Austria and Spain. Today we sell a diverse range of products to an equally varied clientele, with an expansive range of menswear, womenswear and childrenswear on offer, as well as a selection of home, sports and workwear products. With an ever-expanding workforce and a growing sales presence reaching throughout Europe, America and Japan, Universal Textiles is excitedly looking to the future.keywords:E-Commerce,Fashion,Household & Personal Products,Personal Products,Retail