Universal Air Filter Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Universal Air Filter Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.8M per year.
- Universal Air Filter Company received $22.0M in venture funding in December 2005.
- Universal Air Filter Company's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- Universal Air Filter Company has 58 Employees.
- Universal Air Filter Company grew their employee count by -8% last year.
- Universal Air Filter Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Universal Air Filter Company?
Universal Air Filter Company ("UAF") designs and manufactures custom air filters and EMI shielding products used to protect commercial equipment and electronics enclosures. With exceptional design and application knowledge necessary to satisfy electronics cooling requirements of increasingly powerful and complex equipment, UAF is a valuable partner for global OEMs serving all types of electronics and industrial machinery end markets. Engineering design support and quick-turn, free custom prototypes are provided to engineer prospects and customers operating under ambitious product development cycles. UAF filters are engineered to address the challenges of thermal management, dust contamination, airflow control, fire safety, EMI shielding, and size limitations in crowded electronic enclosures. Products also satisfy the most stringent end market certification standards and performance criteria. Established in 1959 and headquartered in Sauget, IL, UAF operates within the Environmental Air division of Filtration Group the world's leading filtration company. Filtration Group is a globally recognized brand, serving many of the world's best known companies through a network of 39 facilities in North America, Europe and Asia. The collaboration of UAF and Filtration Group allows us to provide world class service and products to our customers across all industries and regions.keywords:Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Physical Security,Security