United Talent Agency Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- United Talent Agency's estimated annual revenue is currently $250.9M per year.
- United Talent Agency received $Undisclosed in venture funding in August 2018.
- United Talent Agency's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- United Talent Agency has 1224 Employees.
- United Talent Agency grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- United Talent Agency currently has 6 job openings.
What Is United Talent Agency?
United Talent Agency is one of the entertainment industry's premier talent and literary agencies, representing many of the world's most widely-known figures in every current and emerging area of entertainment, including motion pictures, television, books, music, digital media and live entertainment. Collectively, UTA agents represent a significant cross-section of today's most acclaimed artists and entertainers, including winners and nominees of Academy, Emmy, Grammy, Screen Actors Guild, Directors Guild, Writers Guild, Producers Guild, Golden Globe and People's Choice awards. The agency is also globally recognized in the areas of film finance, film packaging, corporate consulting, branding & licensing, endorsements and the representation of production talent. UTA also operates New York and Los Angeles-based United Entertainment Group, a joint venture firm focusing on branded entertainment for Fortune 500 companies.keywords:Education,Human Resources Hr