United Scrap Metal Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- United Scrap Metal's estimated annual revenue is currently $33M per year.
- United Scrap Metal's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- United Scrap Metal has 157 Employees.
- United Scrap Metal grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- United Scrap Metal currently has 1 job openings.
What Is United Scrap Metal?
United Scrap Metal, Inc. was established in 1978 as an independent, privately held scrap metal recycler. Marsha Serlin, founder and president has owned the business from its inception developing the business from an initial $200 investment to one of metro Chicago's largest and fastest growing full-service recyclers. United recycles scrap metals generated from the manufacturing process or obsolete inventories. In addition to our industrial customer base, United facilities are open during business hours to receive scrap material from the public.keywords:Energy,Waste