United Malt Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- United Malt's estimated annual revenue is currently $163.6M per year.
- United Malt's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- United Malt has 606 Employees.
- United Malt grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- United Malt currently has 1 job openings.
What Is United Malt?
United Malt is the fourth largest commercial maltster globally, with approximately 1.25Mtpa of capacity and more than 95% average utilisation across 13 processing plants in Canada, United States of America (US), Australia and the United Kingdom (UK). We also operate an international distribution business, which provides a full service offering for craft brewers and distillers, including malt, hops, yeast, adjuncts and related products. Our team shares a passion for the industry, our customers, and the craft with a company culture that enables and encourages continuous improvement, safe working environments, and career opportunities.keywords:N/A