United Infrastructure Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- United Infrastructure Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $35.7M per year.
- United Infrastructure Group's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- United Infrastructure Group has 123 Employees.
- United Infrastructure Group grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- United Infrastructure Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is United Infrastructure Group?
With over 90 years in the industry, we have an established leadership that combines technical experience, construction ability, commitment to safety, innovative approaches and an unyielding dedication to quality. UIG's exemplary track record and proven capability is evidenced by the successful completion of over 250 bridges and over 30 miles of highway construction in recent years.\n\nUIG has an extensive depth of resources and unparalleled construction services including:\nâ€¢Bridge rehabilitation, replacement, and new construction of marine, interstate, interchange, and secondary road bridges\nâ€¢Interstate widening, repair, and construction\nâ€¢Site grading\nâ€¢Paving, resurfacing, and road maintenance\nâ€¢Multi-level roadways\nâ€¢Railroad and intermediate bridges\nâ€¢Drainage Improvements\nâ€¢Bridge painting/coatingkeywords:N/A