United Fidelity Funding Corp Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- United Fidelity Funding Corp's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.7M per year.
- United Fidelity Funding Corp's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- United Fidelity Funding Corp has 108 Employees.
- United Fidelity Funding Corp grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- United Fidelity Funding Corp currently has 1 job openings.
What Is United Fidelity Funding Corp?
United Fidelity Funding, Corp. (UFF) is a leading wholesale mortgage lender specializing in FHA, USDA, VA and Conventional loan products. The Company was founded on the basic premise to provide exceptional rates and niche product options to help our clients continually grow their consumer base and maintain a competitive edge over the competition; while streamlining the workflow process utilizing enhanced forms of communication and paperless submission processes for superior turn-times and loan execution. Why United Fidelity Funding Recognized as Top 25 Tech Savvy Lenders in the country~2009, 2011 & 2012 Internal appraisal management system Paperless loan submission process UFF will prepare initial disclosures to keep you compliant and save you time Options to traditional private mortgage insurance available No-cost FHA automated underwriting findings Superior turn-times, i.e. 10 business days to file closing Exceptionally competitive rates with niche products to meet all loan needs Over 40 years of combined lending experience for first-class service execution NMLS ID # 34381 Offices in Kansas City, MO and Irvine, CA.keywords:N/A