United Entertainment Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- United Entertainment Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $46.3M per year.
- United Entertainment Group's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- United Entertainment Group has 185 Employees.
- United Entertainment Group grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- United Entertainment Group currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|MEC North Ameri...||$1030M||4120||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is United Entertainment Group?
UEG is a global entertainment, sports and lifestyle agency. We create breakthrough marketing by leveraging the people, properties, and platforms that shape culture. UEG was built with Hollywood powerhouse United Talent Agency and the world's largest communications firm Edelman. Our insights, ideas, intel and access give brands the leading edge and inspire multi-channel activations.keywords:Marketing
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
United Entertainment Group News
Prior to 360PR+, Weinberg had been working on her own as a consultant after leaving DJE Holdings' United Entertainment Group, where she ...
Before joining the firm, she ran her own consultancy and held senior management roles at both United Entertainment Group, the lifestyle, sports ...
She spent several years in senior management roles at both United Entertainment Group, the lifestyle, sports and entertainment arm of ...
United Entertainment Group Executive Hires
|2018-08-08||Toru Fumihara||Managing Director||Article|
United Entertainment Group Acquisitions