Unit Drilling Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Unit Drilling Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.1M per year.
- Unit Drilling Company's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Unit Drilling Company has 135 Employees.
- Unit Drilling Company grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Unit Drilling Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Unit Drilling Company?
Unit Drilling Company was founded in 1963 with three drilling rigs. Now one of the largest onshore drilling companies in the United States, Unit Drilling Company operates 57 onshore drilling rigs in the Anadarko and Arkoma Basins, the Rocky Mountains and the Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast. Unitâ€™s rig fleet is capable of reaching depth capacities ranging from 9,500 to 40,000 feet. \n\nIn 2014, Unit debuted its proprietary designed BOSS drilling rig. This purpose-built, 1,500 horsepower AC rig combines the best technological innovations into a single unique rig to meet the market's demands. Currently, Unit Drilling has built 14 BOSS drilling rigs.keywords:N/A