Union Tank Car Company Revenue and Competitors

Claim your profile

Chicago, IL USA

Location

N/A

Total Funding

Estimated Revenue & Valuation

  • Union Tank Car Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $758.6M per year.(i)
  • Union Tank Car Company's estimated revenue per employee is $459,200

Employee Data

  • Union Tank Car Company has 1652 Employees.(i)
  • Union Tank Car Company grew their employee count by 13% last year.
Competitor NameRevenueNumber of EmployeesEmployee GrowthTotal FundingValuation
#1
$816.2M2718-6%$52.2MN/A

Union Tank Car Company operates in three segments: railcar, metals distribution and intermodal tank container leasing. Aside from these, Union Tank Car operates other businesses, which are classified as All Other. On March 18, 2008, Berkshire Hathaway Inc. purchased a minimum of 60% of the Company’s holdings. The remaining 40% will be acquired by Berkshire through staged acquisitions over a five- to six-year period for consideration based on future earnings. (Source: 10-K)

keywords:N/A

N/A

Total Funding

1652

Number of Employees

$758.6M

Revenue (est)

13%

Employee Growth %

N/A

Valuation

N/A

Accelerator

Union Tank Car Company News

2022-04-17 - Freight Cars Leasing Market Worth Observing Growth Post ...

Some of the Major Companies covered in this Research are Wells Fargo, GATX, Union Tank Car, CIT, VTG, Trinity, Ermewa, SMBC (ARI),...

2022-04-17 - Railcar Market Size, Share, Growth 2022-2029| Key Players ...

National Steel Car; Union Tank Car; American Railcar Industries; TrinityRail Products; GATX Corporation; American-Rails; Vertex Railcar. Railcar...

2022-04-06 - Tank Wagons Global Market Report 2022

Major players in the tank wagons market are American Railcar ... Trinity Industries Inc. , Vertex Railcar, Union tank car company,...

Company NameRevenueNumber of EmployeesEmployee GrowthTotal Funding
#1
$485.7M1657-9%$20.2M
#2
$528.2M166266%N/A
#3
$568.5M166356%N/A
#4
$490.4M16681%N/A
#5
$632.8M1674-1%N/A