UWA Business School Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- UWA Business School's estimated annual revenue is currently $11M per year.
- UWA Business School's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- UWA Business School has 61 Employees.
- UWA Business School grew their employee count by 36% last year.
- UWA Business School currently has 1 job openings.
What Is UWA Business School?
We are the only business school in Western Australia and one of eight institutions in Australia to be internationally accredited through EQUIS, the European Quality Improvement System, and AACSB, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. These accreditations recognise the high standards of the School's mission, operations, faculty qualifications and contributions, courses, research, community outreach and other critical areas. The UWA Business School is recognised for its high quality of research. In the Australian Research Council's Excellence in Research for Australia results, UWA received a rating of well above world standard the highest possible score for its research in Business and Management.keywords:N/A