UNLV Lee Business School Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- UNLV Lee Business School's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.7M per year.
- UNLV Lee Business School's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- UNLV Lee Business School has 126 Employees.
- UNLV Lee Business School grew their employee count by -10% last year.
- UNLV Lee Business School currently has 1 job openings.
What Is UNLV Lee Business School?
At the Lee Business School, we are cultivating leaders who transform business. Our students benefit from the extras that come with the Lee Business School -- nationally recognized, endowed faculty and the Lee Thought Leader Lectures, which bring prominent leaders to UNLV to share their expertise with students and the local business community. The Lee Business School is among just 178 business colleges and schools worldwide to hold international dual accreditation in business and accounting by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Students select from nine undergraduate programs and five master's degree programs, including the Executive MBA. The alumni chapter at the Lee Business School is the largest active chapter at UNLV. The chapter is led by dedicated alumni who volunteer their time to help others stay connected with the university.keywords:N/A