UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.6M per year.
- UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law has 170 Employees.
- UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law currently has 1 job openings.
What Is UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law?
The University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law strives to provide its students with the best possible legal education. UNH Law is a community of scholars, oriented towards the practice of law, who teach, learn and empower others to contribute productively to a global legal system. Students from around the world with diverse experiences engage in active, practice-based learning in small, cooperative and interactive learning environments. While traditional areas of law and emerging specialties are taught, the intellectual property law curriculum, one of the broadest in the country, is continually emphasized and improved. Graduates are highly capable, confident professionals who will serve clients, employers and the public with integrity and excellence.keywords:N/A