ULTRA Testing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ULTRA Testing's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.3M per year.
- ULTRA Testing received $1.5M in venture funding in August 2016.
- ULTRA Testing's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- ULTRA Testing's total funding is $5.3M.
- ULTRA Testing has 78 Employees.
- ULTRA Testing grew their employee count by 56% last year.
- ULTRA Testing currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ULTRA Testing?
Founded in 2013 by two MIT engineers, ULTRA Testing is a neurodiverse technology company that provides agile, high quality software testing services. Our exceptional teams are 100% onshore, and include individuals on the Autism Spectrum who can have heightened abilities that are an exact match for software testing. Our mission is to prove that neurodiversity is a competitive advantage, and we aim to do so by bringing excellence to the software testing industry and delivering superior results for our clients. Our clients include F500 enterprises, cutting edge software companies and top-tier digital and full service agencies. We consistently outperform the competition, increasing bug detection rates by as much as 55% while maintaining a Net Promoter Score of 100%. To empower our neurodiverse team to do their best work, we have re-designed every aspect of a traditional workplace, including data-driven recruiting, customized communication tools and transparent management practices. Today, we have team members working across 16 states, 75% of whom are on the Autism Spectrum, and 100% of whom believe our differences make us better.keywords:Analytics,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics