UCSD Eating Disorders Center Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- UCSD Eating Disorders Center's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.1M per year.
- UCSD Eating Disorders Center's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- UCSD Eating Disorders Center has 67 Employees.
- UCSD Eating Disorders Center grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- UCSD Eating Disorders Center currently has 1 job openings.
What Is UCSD Eating Disorders Center?
The University of California San Diego (UCSD) Eating Disorders Center is an international leader in eating disorder treatment and research. Staffed by a team of highly experienced and caring professionals, we provide evidence-based treatment for adults and adolescents struggling with anorexia, bulimia, binge-eating disorder and other eating disorders. We offer partial hospitalization programs and intensive outpatient programs. In collaboration with Rady's Children Hospital, we also offer an inpatient unit for adolescents & young adults who need both medical stabilization and specialized eating disorder treatment. Our center also includes a team of researchers who are currently conducting studies to advance our understanding about the neurobiology of eating disorders and to help us develop more effective treatments.keywords:N/A