UCLA ACM Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- UCLA ACM's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.2M per year.
- UCLA ACM's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- UCLA ACM has 105 Employees.
- UCLA ACM grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- UCLA ACM currently has 1 job openings.
What Is UCLA ACM?
We are the biggest computer science organization at UCLA and also one of the largest student run tech communities in Southern California. Our mission is to cultivate the next generation of technology leaders by promoting the spirit of innovation and a culture of creativity. ACM is an overarching organization with different committees: Hack, AI, Interactive Studio, ICPC, NetSec and ACM-W. We aim to make the UCLA tech community flourish and further develop their skills in programming, research, design, and leadership.keywords:N/A