UAS Laboratories, The Probiotic Company Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- UAS Laboratories, The Probiotic Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.9M per year.
- UAS Laboratories, The Probiotic Company received $2.5M in venture funding in February 2019.
- UAS Laboratories, The Probiotic Company's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- UAS Laboratories, The Probiotic Company's total funding is $45.5M.
- UAS Laboratories, The Probiotic Company has 90 Employees.
- UAS Laboratories, The Probiotic Company grew their employee count by -16% last year.
UAS Laboratories, The Probiotic Company Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is UAS Laboratories, The Probiotic Company?
Founded in 1979, UAS Labs, LLC has delivered the highest quality, science-backed probiotics to the natural products marketplace for more than thirty years. Strictly dedicated to probiotic manufacturing, UAS is committed to designing innovative and effective formulations based on L. acidophilus DDS®-1, a strain that has been researched and tested rigorously for decades. UAS products are sold to natural products retailers, health professionals, private label customers and as ingredients to manufacturers in the U.S., Canada and over 35 other countries. The company is fully integrated from formulation through manufacturing, packaging and marketing, and adheres to the highest quality standards. UAS has recently made significant investments to research, streamlining their operations through new technology and innovations, and ultimately introducing new products.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
UAS Laboratories, The Probiotic Company News
... Winclove, Probiotics International Ltd, UAS Labs, Culturelle, Alig. ... The Probiotic Based Dietary Supplements Market study also provides company...
Report Ocean presents a new report on global Probiotic Ingredients Market size, ... Lifeway Foods, Inc., Nestle S.A., UAS Laboratories and Yakult Honsha Co.
Probi, Deerland Enzymes, Biena, Lallemand, Kerry Inc, Uas Laboratories, Bio-Cat Microbials, Sabinsa Corporation, Thera-Plantes Inc, Probiotic...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
UAS Laboratories, The Probiotic Company Funding
|2019-02-05||$2.5M||Undisclosed||Lakeview Equity Partners||Article|