U.S. Digital Response Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- U.S. Digital Response's estimated annual revenue is currently $35.2M per year.
- U.S. Digital Response's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- U.S. Digital Response has 109 Employees.
- U.S. Digital Response grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- U.S. Digital Response currently has 1 job openings.
What Is U.S. Digital Response?
U.S. Digital Response (USDR) was founded in March 2020 by former U.S. Deputy CTOs and seasoned tech industry veterans to effectively deliver critical services to the public at scale. We are a volunteer-run, non-partisan effort offering access to highly skilled expertise, empowering governmentsￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￋﾜ rapid response efforts with support in technology, data, design, operations, communications, project management, and more during the COVID-19 crisis. We provide free assistance to all government entities across the country. If you think we can help, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾜ no problem is too big or too small.keywords:N/A