U.S. Army Signal School Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- U.S. Army Signal School's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.7M per year.
- U.S. Army Signal School's estimated revenue per employee is $308,000
- U.S. Army Signal School has 64 Employees.
- U.S. Army Signal School grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- U.S. Army Signal School currently has 1 job openings.
|Kimberly Stephens||Chief Financial Officer|
What Is U.S. Army Signal School?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|U.S. Army Signa...||$19.7M||64||31%||N/A|
|Sigma Defense S...||$11.1M||36||100%||N/A|
U.S. Army Signal School News
Christopher Eubank, USA, commandant, Army Signal School and 39th chief of signal. Gen. Eubank made the comments while serving on two ...
Tom was drafted into the U.S. Army in 1952 and served for two years in Germany, where he attended the Signal School and graduated with ...
Dennis Bartash — U.S. Army — Vietnam veteran — Canyon Country resident ... “I didn't do very well in school,” Bartash said, chuckling.