Tusker Medical Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tusker Medical's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.5M per year.
- Tusker Medical received $10.2M in venture funding in June 2017.
- Tusker Medical's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Tusker Medical's total funding is $38.5M.
- Tusker Medical has 38 Employees.
- Tusker Medical grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Tusker Medical currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Tusker Medical?
Tusker Medical is a development-stage company focused on delivering innovative technology to Ear, Nose, and Throat surgeons and their patients. Tusker Medical was formed in February, 2016. The Technology: Every year in the United States, over 600,00 children undergo tympanostomy tube surgery to address recurrent ear infections or persistent fluid in the middle ear. The vast majority of these procedures are conducted under general anesthesia, incurring the costs of operating-room environment and exposing children to risks associated with general anesthetic agents. Tusker Medical is developing a suite of pediatric-focused technologies designed to enable placement of tubes in the comfort of an office environment, thus avoiding general anesthetics. Visit our website to learn more about the company and the management team: www.tuskermed.comkeywords:N/A