Turning Leaf Behavioral Health Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Turning Leaf Behavioral Health Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.6M per year.
- Turning Leaf Behavioral Health Services's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Turning Leaf Behavioral Health Services has 54 Employees.
- Turning Leaf Behavioral Health Services grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Turning Leaf Behavioral Health Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Turning Leaf Behavioral Health Services?
Turning Leaf is a CARF accredited behavioral health treatment provider that supports recovery within a comprehensive residential care continuum. We support adults with a primary diagnosis of mental illness as well as co-occurring diagnoses, including personality disorders, developmental disabilities, and/or substance use. We also serve individuals who present complex physical health issues resulting from Alzheimer's or an acquired brain injury. The support that we provide is personalized, outcome-driven, and community based. Our spectrum of residential programs include those that are based within apartments, single family dwellings as well as the home of the individual being served. Our residential, community integration, skill building, and day treatment programs, as well as our treatment services emphasize the life skills needed to realize independence and control over one's life at each phase of recovery.keywords:N/A