Turning Leaf Behavioral Health Services Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Turning Leaf Behavioral Health Services's estimated revenue is currently $6.3M per year.
- Turning Leaf Behavioral Health Services's estimated revenue per employee is $157500
- Turning Leaf Behavioral Health Services has 40 Employees.
- Turning Leaf Behavioral Health Services grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Turning Leaf Behavioral Health Services currently has 1 job openings.
|Audrey Rock||Program Director|
|Destiny Al||Director of Operations|
|Sami W.||Executive Director|
|Kathy Coffey||Director of Community Based Services|
What Is Turning Leaf Behavioral Health Services?
Turning Leaf is a CARF accredited behavioral health treatment provider that supports recovery within a comprehensive residential care continuum. We support adults with a primary diagnosis of mental illness as well as co-occurring diagnoses, including personality disorders, developmental disabilities, and/or substance use. We also serve individuals who present complex physical health issues resulting from Alzheimer's or an acquired brain injury. The support that we provide is personalized, outcome-driven, and community based. Our spectrum of residential programs include those that are based within apartments, single family dwellings as well as the home of the individual being served. Our residential, community integration, skill building, and day treatment programs, as well as our treatment services emphasize the life skills needed to realize independence and control over one's life at each phase of recovery.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|TRAINING AND TR...||$15.7M||70||4%|
|Detroit Wayne M...||$30M||139||12%|
|Turning Leaf Be...||$6.3M||40||0%|
|Sollars and Ass...||$10.4M||70||17%|