Tulip.co Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tulip.co's estimated annual revenue is currently $46.2M per year.
- Tulip.co received $18.4M in venture funding in February 2019.
- Tulip.co's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Tulip.co's total funding is $52.5M.
- Tulip.co has 131 Employees.
- Tulip.co grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Tulip.co currently has 22 job openings.
What Is Tulip.co?
Multiple Fortune 500 companies have implemented Tulip's intuitive software and hardware platform to solve some of manufacturing's most pressing challenges: digitizing paper-based processes, integrating industrial IoT technologies with legacy factory machines, and finally, capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data. We distinguish ourselves by focusing our technologies on manual based processes and the people closest to them like operators, process engineers, and floor managers. Tulip grew out of the MIT Media Lab in 2014. We are now a team of software, hardware and manufacturing industry leaders. We are next generation engineers. We are cutting-edge designers, and we are PhDs creating new knowledge in our fields.keywords:saas