TrustRadius Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TrustRadius's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.7M per year.
- TrustRadius received $5.5M in venture funding in September 2017.
- TrustRadius's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- TrustRadius's total funding is $12.6M.
- TrustRadius has 108 Employees.
- TrustRadius grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- TrustRadius currently has 1 job openings.
What Is TrustRadius?
TrustRadius is the most trusted review site for business technology, serving both buyers and vendors. We help buyers make better product decisions based on unbiased and insightful reviews. We also help vendors leverage the authentic voice of their customers across their sales and marketing channels. Unlike software directories, TrustRadius optimizes for content quality and data integrity. Our reviews average more than 400 words, nearly four times the industry average. Every reviewer on TrustRadius is authenticated and every review vetted by our Research Team before publication. We also ensure product scores represent true customer sentiment by correcting for selection bias. TrustRadius also helps vendors unleash the power of reviews in their own channels. We get their customers on the record at scale, then distribute that content where it can have the greatest impact. In the past year, over 100 leading technology brands have joined our customer voice platform to scale their social proof, increase conversion, win deals and capture user feedback.keywords:Advertising,Analytics,Enterprise Software,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Market Research,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Media,Search, saas