True Spec Golf Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- True Spec Golf's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.5M per year.
- True Spec Golf's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- True Spec Golf's total funding is $5M.
- True Spec Golf has 64 Employees.
- True Spec Golf grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- True Spec Golf currently has 2 job openings.
What Is True Spec Golf?
At True Spec Golf, we focus on giving you an elite level fitting experience by making it enjoyable and informative. We're committed to identifying the best set of clubs a player needs to perform their best, utilizing TrackMan launch monitors, the industry leader in ball flight and data measurements; and Club-Conex, which allows us to test any clubhead with any shaft. During the fitting, you will work with one of our certified fitters. With a brand-agnostic approach, we are able to offer a matrix of over 30,000 clubhead and shaft combinations. Through this process, we identify the best possible components and build specifications and explain why these club options work best. At the end of the fitting you are provided with a TrackMan report, your prescription, and a quote to purchase the recommended pieces of equipment from your fitting. Our aim is to not only fit, but build you the most well-built, precise set you have ever played, customized to optimize your performance based on your swing.keywords:N/A