TrueAccord Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TrueAccord's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.1M per year.
- TrueAccord received $22.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- TrueAccord's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- TrueAccord's total funding is $27.3M.
- TrueAccord has 239 Employees.
- TrueAccord grew their employee count by 66% last year.
- TrueAccord currently has 22 job openings.
What Is TrueAccord?
Founded in 2013, TrueAccord provides the world's only digital first, data driven debt collection solution. At TrueAccord we believe in great experiences for our customer and end-users. Our patent pending machine learning platform, is an innovative, data driven approach to debt collection, that gives businesses the best debt collection results while ensuring they maintain their brand by reducing contact frequency and adapting to consumers behavior. TrueAccord delivers consumer centric, personalized experiences through an omni-channel approach that serves consumers in the right time and channel, and with the right payment option for their needs. Our customers include top 10 financial institutions, debt buyers and tech innovators, such as Yelp and LendUp. For more information visit www.TrueAccord.comkeywords:saas, Analytics,Data Storage,Finance,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Storage