Tropic Oil Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tropic Oil Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.6M per year.
- Tropic Oil Company's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Tropic Oil Company has 84 Employees.
- Tropic Oil Company grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- Tropic Oil Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Tropic Oil Company?
Established in 1952, Tropic Oil Company is the leading supplier of fuels and lubricants to the Central and South Florida market. Tropic Oil, a privately held company, is headquartered across 10 acres in Miami-Dade County with bulk plants in Cocoa and Lake Wales, giving easy access to major highways that allow for smooth delivery to our rapidly growing customer base. Tropic Oil has been a full-line distributor of Exxon and ExxonMobil products for almost 60 years. We carry a full range of Mobil synthetic gear oils, greases, and lubricants for all applications including Commercial Vehicle, Passenger Vehicle, Industrial, Marine (Shell), and Aviation. Our services include 24/7 delivery, Tank Loan Programs, Hurricane Contracts, access to our CLS Certified Sales Team, and Digital Tank Monitoring - to name a few.keywords:N/A