TripleLift Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TripleLift's estimated annual revenue is currently $95.3M per year.
- TripleLift received $10.5M in venture funding in June 2015.
- TripleLift's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- TripleLift's total funding is $16.6M.
- TripleLift has 381 Employees.
- TripleLift grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- TripleLift currently has 1 job openings.
What Is TripleLift?
TripleLift is the programmatic technology company that makes native, branded content and OTT simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms content like images and video into engaging in-feed native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's website. Accessible via the industry's first and largest real-time, native programmatic exchange, TripleLift helps marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advising. TripleLift was named 212 NYC and The New York Times Ad Tech Startup of the Year, joined the Forbes list of Most Promising Companies in America in 2015 and was named one of Crain's New York Business's Best Places to Work in NYC. For more information, please visit http://www.triplelift.com.keywords:saas, Advertising,Analytics,Marketing