Trillium Secure Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Trillium Secure's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.3M per year.
- Trillium Secure received $11.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Trillium Secure's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Trillium Secure's total funding is $15M.
- Trillium Secure has 36 Employees.
- Trillium Secure grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Trillium Secure currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Trillium Secure?
Trillium delivers comprehensive lifecycle cybersecurity protection and secure data management for vehicles and fleets. Its Trillium Secure subscription service utilizes multi-layered cybersecurity technology that hardens connected and autonomous vehicles and fleets against cyber-attacks. Trillium also offers an authenticated operational and threat management data solution for fleet vehicles that preserves privacy, confidentiality and anonymity of data while at rest and in motion. Trillium serves fleet operators, ride share services, vehicular OEM's, aerospace and defense organizations, insurance companies, mobile carriers and telematics integrators with its proprietary multi-layered, patented & patent pending solutions and services. Value-added service providers trust secure, authentic data from Trillium for car sharing, digital forensics, preventive maintenance, telematics, usage-based insurance and other services. Trillium design centers and fleet security operation sites are located in Sunnyvale, Ann Arbor, Ho Chi Minh City and Tokyo. Trillium will open a European design center in the third quarter of this year.keywords:N/A