Triller Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Triller's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.2M per year.
- Triller received $5.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Triller's estimated revenue per employee is $106,008
- Triller's total funding is $37.5M.
- Triller has 238 Employees.
- Triller grew their employee count by 148% last year.
- Triller currently has 8 job openings.
What Is Triller?
Triller is an AI-powered music video app and talent discovery platform that allows users to create professional-looking videos in a matter of seconds. Pick a song, select the portion of the song you want to use, snap a few takes and with the tap of a button you have a celebrity-quality music video starring you and your friends. Triller relies solely on organic growth and has more than 23 million downloads, with celebrities from Kevin Hart to Vanessa Hudgens regularly using the app to create their own music videos. Triller raised a $4.5M seed round in May 2016 and a $5M Series A funding round in February 2018, with plans to expand its AI technology and develop the brand as a talent discovery platform. For more information, visit www.triller.co and follow @trillervids on Instagram.keywords:saas