Tribe Medical Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tribe Medical Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.1M per year.
- Tribe Medical Group's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Tribe Medical Group has 128 Employees.
- Tribe Medical Group grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Tribe Medical Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Tribe Medical Group?
Tribe Medical Group Inc. was founded in 2006, is the exclusive Canadian distributor for Arthrex, Inc. Tribe's mission Putting Patient Outcomes First In Everything We Do drives us to provide orthopaedic surgeons with unparalleled quality in product, service and medical education as a partner in the pursuit of less invasive healing for the patient. New product innovation is the heart and soul of the Tribe/Arthrex partnership that has resulted in the development of over 5,000 products for arthroscopic and minimally invasive orthopaedic surgical procedures. Arthrex's goal is to make technically demanding surgical procedures easier, safer and reproducible. Tribe has grown since its inception in 2006 from 16 employees to a team of over 70 individuals dedicated to achieving our mission. We continue to create a secure environment that fosters ingenuity and teamwork, providing Tribe employees the opportunity to reach and surpass their personal and professional goals.keywords:N/A