Tri-Point Oil & Gas Production Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tri-Point Oil & Gas Production Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.6M per year.
- Tri-Point Oil & Gas Production Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Tri-Point Oil & Gas Production Systems has 80 Employees.
- Tri-Point Oil & Gas Production Systems grew their employee count by -25% last year.
- Tri-Point Oil & Gas Production Systems currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Tri-Point Oil & Gas Production Systems?
Tri-Point is an oil and gas production and process equipment and services company that brings together high-performing, complementary products and services with national-scale infrastructure. The company was co-founded by Britt Schmidt and David Lucke, experienced oil and gas executives, with the vision of creating a differentiated national brand that has the technical capability to more efficiently fulfill customer needs. Today, Tri-Point provides custom engineered products and services to customers in some of the most prolific shale plays in North America. In the pursuit of becoming the national leader in oil and gas production and processing solutions, the company continues to grow and integrate its national footprint, leveraging the strengths of its core brands - Leed Fabrication, Streamline Production Services, Superior Fabrication, Edge Manufacturing & Technology, and Crossfire Sales & Services. These brands, who are leaders in their respective fields, work synergistically and allow the company to provide a broad array of top-quality products and services. Tri-Point is a portfolio company of First Reserve, one of the largest global private equity and infrastructure investment firms exclusively focused on energy.keywords:N/A