Tri-Phase Automation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tri-Phase Automation's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.9M per year.
- Tri-Phase Automation's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Tri-Phase Automation has 62 Employees.
- Tri-Phase Automation grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Tri-Phase Automation currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Tri-Phase Automation?
Tri-Phase Automation is a hi-tech automation distributor that works with manufacturing companies in Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. We are unique because we exclusively hire engineers to provide innovative solutions with the largest breadth of products and services in the Midwest. With 25+ years and $20 million in sales, our customers rely on us to be an extension of their staff by reducing risk, reducing costs and providing programming services. We use readily available off the shelf components and with the use of our engineers; this should allow you to free up your time to focus on your core technology. We can strategically help companies through: Application Development -Hardware -Programming -Feasibility Testing -UL Panel Builds Education -Safety Assessments -On Site Training /Start-Up & Troubleshooting -Sizing & Selection Aligning Product Solutions to Vertical Markets in: -Paper -Plastics -Packaging -Material Handling -Food & Beverage -Medical -Mobile Equipment -Alternative Energy -Water -and more..keywords:N/A