TransparentBusiness Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TransparentBusiness's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.3M per year.
- TransparentBusiness received $25.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- TransparentBusiness's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- TransparentBusiness's total funding is $22.5M.
- TransparentBusiness has 78 Employees.
- TransparentBusiness grew their employee count by 144% last year.
- TransparentBusiness currently has 22 job openings.
What Is TransparentBusiness?
Designated by Citigroup as the "Top People Management Solution, our TransparentBusiness.com platform greatly increases productivity of remote work, protects from overbilling, allows for easy monitoring and coordination of geographically distributed workforce and provides real-time information on the cost and status of all tasks and projects, see https://vimeo.com/163773083 Here are a few short videos on various benefits of TransparentBusiness: - Overbilling protection: http://youtu.be/DbI4FmLJemM - Intelligent Gantt chart: http://youtu.be/xczNvfeV5qc - Privacy protection: http://youtu.be/_TWcCrHWHCQ - Intro: http://youtu.be/XN8LVId4bLA - Enabling telecommuting: http://youtu.be/-rWBaw9mDJY - Competitive Advantage: http://youtu.be/Q3XLCsil_Aw - Why Employees Love TransparentBusiness: http://youtu.be/VQbSyh9lwVI - Cost-savings: http://youtu.be/M28w00_q7p4keywords:N/A