TransUnion Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- TransUnion's estimated annual revenue is currently $3B per year.
- TransUnion's estimated revenue per employee is $299,920
- TransUnion's total funding is $1.4B.
- TransUnion's current valuation is $20.8B. (January 2022)
- TransUnion has 10036 Employees.
- TransUnion grew their employee count by 0% last year.
TransUnion Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is TransUnion?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
TransUnion recorded lower first quarter earnings due to reduced home lending revenues and expenses from its battle with the Consumer...
CHICAGO (AP) _ TransUnion (TRU) on Tuesday reported first-quarter net income of $48.3...
TransUnion (NYSE:NYSE:TRU) Q1 2022 Earnings Conference Call April 26, 2022, 09:30 ET Company Participants Aaron Hoffman - VP, IR Christopher...
CHICAGO, Oct. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TransUnion (NYSE: TRU) marked the five-year anniversary of its popular Innovation Lab this week during the Money 20/20 USA conference. Since its inception the Innovation Lab has helped dozens of banks, insurers, lenders and other financial institutions ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|