TransEnterix Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TransEnterix's estimated annual revenue is currently $2.4M per year.
- TransEnterix received $40.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- TransEnterix's estimated revenue per employee is $11,594
- TransEnterix's total funding is $427.9M.
- TransEnterix has 207 Employees.
- TransEnterix grew their employee count by -20% last year.
- TransEnterix currently has 1 job openings.
What Is TransEnterix?
TransEnterix® Surgical, Inc. (NYSE:TRXC), headquartered in Morrisville, North Carolina, is advancing surgery through innovation®. Our vision is to improve clinical outcomes and patient care through the use of robotics in surgery. We are focused on the commercialization of the Senhance Surgical System. Senhance has been granted a CE Mark and is available for sale in the United States. For a complete list of indications for use, please visit: https://www.transenterix.com/indications-for-use/keywords:Healthcare