Torque - Superior supply chain management Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Torque - Superior supply chain management's estimated annual revenue is currently $53.1M per year.
- Torque - Superior supply chain management's estimated revenue per employee is $305,000
- Torque - Superior supply chain management has 174 Employees.
- Torque - Superior supply chain management grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Torque - Superior supply chain management currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Torque - Superior supply chain management?
Torque are award-winning, end-to-end supply chain specialists, providing exceptional solutions to fashion brands and retailers for over 25 years. Customers include Crew Clothing, I Saw It First, Hush, Sunspel, Kiltane, Thread, The Fold, Sweaty Betty, Mountain Warehouse and many more. We provide a vast number of services to our customers including warehousing, order fulfilment, freight, processing, QC and returns management to name but a few. We understand there is not a one size fits all approach to logistics which is why we take the time to understand what our partners need, and tailor our services accordingly. We always go the extra mile to help our customers businesses succeed which is why some of them have been with us since the very start. Whilst the solutions we provide our customers may be different, they are always framed by our core values: Honesty. Transparency. Commitment. And service. We make promises we can keep, meet our deadlines, and pay attention to detail. Delivering a service with that all-important personal touch. To find out how we might help you, visit torque.eu or call us on 0800 08555 20keywords:N/A