Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.1M per year.
- Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $308,000
- Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation has 75 Employees.
- Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation grew their employee count by 56% last year.
- Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation?
Tlingit Haida Tribal Business Corporation (THTBC) is a federally chartered "Section 17"? Tribal business corporation owned by The Central Council Tlingit Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska whose mission is to engage in, carry on and conduct business to improve the economic condition of the Tribe. THTBC serves as a holding company with over a dozen subsidiaries that operate as Limited Liability Companies engaged in multiple lines of business. THTBC is wholly owned by the Tribe but operated apart from tribal government by its board of directors, and structured as a holding company that will operate each enterprise as a subsidiary company. Our Board Members Will Micklin, Chairman Richard Peterson, Director Richard Rinehart, Director General Ronald R. Fogleman, USAF, (Ret.), Director Rear Admiral Althea ?Allie? Coetzee Leslie, USN (Ret.), Directorkeywords:N/A