TimeDoc Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TimeDoc Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.3M per year.
- TimeDoc Health's estimated revenue per employee is $172,410
- TimeDoc Health has 83 Employees.
- TimeDoc Health grew their employee count by 73% last year.
- TimeDoc Health currently has 11 job openings.
What Is TimeDoc Health?
TimeDoc Health is a Chicago-based healthcare IT and nursing services company that develops solutions to help physicians navigate the changing reimbursement landscape in healthcare. TimeDoc's flagship software enables healthcare practices to receive reimbursement for care coordination through Medicare programs like Chronic Care Management. TimeDoc also employs clinical nursing staff augmenting existing client resources allowing them to reach an entire panel of patients on a proactive, monthly basis. TimeDoc was founded by medical students and a physician during the 2014 New Venture Challenge ? a premier, student-based accelerator program conducted by the University of Chicago. The company has since grown to serve physician groups and practices across the United States.keywords:digital health, healthtech, saas